- This event has passed.
Film at The Stockey: The Menu
February 23, 2023 @ 7:00 pm
A couple (Anya Taylor-Joy and Nicholas Hoult) travels to a coastal island to eat at an exclusive restaurant where the chef (Ralph Fiennes) has prepared a lavish menu, with some shocking surprises.
Nominated at the 2023 Golden Globes for Best Actor in a Motion Picture for Ralph Fiennes and Best Actress for Anya Taylor-Joy.
Tickets are $12 each. Please note this film is rated R for violent content, language throughout, and some sexual references.
Don’t miss out on our new Film at The Stockey Membership program! Tickets and memberships can also be purchased during our business hours by calling our Box Office at 705-746-4466 extension 205 or visiting us at 2 Bay Street, Parry Sound.FILM AT THE STOCKEY MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS & DETAILS:
- While regular Film at The Stockey Centre nights are priced at $12 per ticket, you’ll only pay $10 for your personal ticket.
- One complimentary bag of popcorn per film.
- One complimentary soft drink or water per film (alcoholic drinks are not included in this offer, but can still be purchased at film events at our bar).
- A laminated membership card.
- Memberships last for one year from the date purchased.
- One membership per person.